The STG Large Duffle Bag is a base unit in the Duxbak® Sporting Travel Gear range of products. It is a versatile, extra-tough, waterproof excursion bag designed to meet the demands of avid outdoorsmen and their adventurous lifestyle. The bag functions as a standard dry-bag offering a large roll-top, which allows it to adapt to a smaller size. It has a large open top making it easy to pack, two stash pockets inside, plenty of molle-loops for lashing items, and D-rings for tying-down securely for transport. The grab handle offers enough slack to function as back straps if needed and the padded shoulder detaches and adjusts to a personal size. Fabricated of high-grade materials such as robust 500D PVC Tarpaulin, mil-spec webbing, and quality Duraflex® hardware. All seams are RF welded to provide a reliable, watertight seal, and stress points are bar-tacked for added strength and durability. Built to last and guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship, nothing beats this duffle for keeping all your gear and provisions secure, dry, clean, and organized for short or long-haul transport on any trip.
IMPORTANT: In order to achieve a proper watertight seal it is critical that the instructions printed on the inside at the bag opening be followed precisely.
- 500D Tarpaulin waterproof material
- Mil-spec webbing
- Roll down top with top and side cinch straps
- Adapts to a smaller size
- Large opening for easy packing
- Fully waterproof when top is properly rolled down and secured tightly
- 2” padded and adjustable shoulder strap
- 2” Grab handle with enough slack to use as back straps
- 6 Duraflex® “Beastee Dee” D-rings (2”) for lashing down
- Molle-loops for clipping items
- 2 stash pockets inside
- Reinforced bottom
- RF welded seams
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Duxbak logo printed on the exterior
- Colors: Olive
- Size: 30” x 14.5” x 28.5” | 190L Capacity
- Weight: 3.19 lbs.